- October, 2016 Jeanie will be a panel moderator at the 2016 Fall Voice Conference, a multi-disciplinary approach to the management of vocal disorders, October 13-15, 2016 at the double Tree resort, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- October, 2016 Teacher Training Day, Saturday, October 22nd, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm in the Boston area for SVW teachers. Teachers work with each other with supervision from Jeanie on day one, fee $125. On day two, Sunday, October 23rd, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie will work with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments included. Location to be announced.
In addition, Jeanie is willing to come to Boston on Friday evening, October 21st, from 7 to 9 pm, to discuss Somatic Voicework™ with anyone who would like to find out more about it. Those who might be contemplating doing any of the Levels at Baldwin Wallace next July are welcome to attend this informative evening session at no cost. There will be handouts and Jeanie will work with a few of the evening's participants. Those interested in attending should contact Kaoruko Pilkington to register before October 17th.
- November, 2016 Jeanie has been invited by noted laryngolgist Dr. Markus Hess to his new medical center, Stimmklinik, in Hamburg, Germany. She will be presenting November 12-13, for full days. The weekend is open to all singers, singing teachers, speech language pathologists, laryngologists, choral conductors, actors, voice trainers and others interested in vocal health and Contemporary Commercial Music Vocal Pedagogy. For further information, please contact Jale Papila
- NEW January, 2017, For the first time in Australia, Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method will be presented in all three levels (I, II, and III) in Toowoomba, Australia (near Brisbane, January 8-15, at USQ Artsworx, University of Southern Queensland. For further information Melissa Forbes
- NEW January, 2017 2017 For the first time in South American, Somatic Voicework™ The LoVetri Method Level I will be presented in Sao Paulo, Brazil, January 25-28. Prior to the Level I training, open master classes will be presented by Jeanie. Location TBA. For further information please contact Joana Mariz
- July, 2017 The new LoVetri Institute for Somatic Voicework™ will offer all three Levels of Somatic Voicework™ at Baldwin Wallace University in Berea Ohio (suburb of Cleveland) July 22nd through July 30th 2017. This program, nationally and internationally recognized by singers, singing teachers, music educators and vocal professionals from speech language pathology, voice science and medicine, has graduated over 1200 individuals. For more information contact Baldwin Wallace.
- October, 2016 Teacher Training Day, Saturday, October 1st, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm in Washington, DC (area) for SVW teachers. Teachers worked with each other with supervision from Jeanie on day one, fee $125. On day two, Sunday, October 2nd, 1:30 to 5:30, fee $85. Jeanie worked with students of SVW teachers in front of the group. Refreshments were included. For further details please contact Jennifer Suess.
- July, 2016 Jeanie has been invited to be guest faculty at the National Center for Voice and speech in Salt Lake City Utah, July 18-19, 2016. For more information contact director Dr. Ingo Titze.
- June, 2016 For the second time Jeanie has been invited to be a Master Teacher for the 25th anniversity of the NATS Internship Program at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro NC, June 7-17, 2016. For more information and applications please contact Kathryn Duax
- May, 2016 Our very first Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training outside the US took place at Douglas College, 700 Royal Ave, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada May 6-8, 2016 and was also enthusiastically received with another standing ovation. Contact person was Erica Northcott.
- April, 2016 NEW- Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training at The Chicago Institute for Voice Care (CIVC), 1855 West Taylor, Chicago IL, April 15-17, 2016 was very sucessful and enthusiastically received with a standing ovation at the conclusion. For more information please visit chicagovoicedoc.
- April, 2016 Teacher Training Day (TTD) in which SVW™ Teachers work with each other and students with supervision from Jeanie LoVetri took place on Saturday, April 2nd at Berklee College, Boston 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. There also was also a Teacher Support Group (TSG) in which Jeanie was working with Students while participants observe and comment on Sunday, April 3rd 1:30 to 5:30 at Wellesley College, MA.
- March, 2016 The master classes and workshops in Sweden, March 5-8, 2016 in Göteborg contact person Mia Edvardson as well as master classes and workshops in Stockholm March 12-14 contact person Margareta Thalen were very sucessful and well received
- February, 2016 Jeanie was the Guest Artist in the Roy Acuff Chair of Excellence Guest Artist Series at Austin Peay State University in Nashville, TN on February 8-10, 2016. She was helping them to introduce their new Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs, working with students on song style, vocal production and vocal health. Those interested in obtaining further information should contact Dr. Christopher Bailey, Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre & Voice.
- January 2016 Teacher Training Day at the Voice Workshop in New York city on Saturday, January 16th, 10am - 5pm, 2016, was open to graduates of Somatic Voicework™ only for $125. Also a Teacher Support Group for Somatic Voicework Teachers™ only, at the Voice Workshop in New York City on Sunday, January 17th, 1:30pm to 5:30pm for $85.
- January, 2016 Teacher Training Day at private home (location upon registration)in Washington DC area on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016, 10 am-5 pm was open to graduates of Somatic Voicework™ only for $125. There will also be a Teacher Support Group meeting for Somatic Voicework teachers™ at the same location on Sunday, January 24th 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm for $85. For more information and registration please contact Rebecca Ocampo
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2016, all rights reserved.