- January, 2015 There will be a workshop for graduates of Somatic Voicework™, Problem Solving with Somatic Voicework™, at Umass Dartmouth January, 17th and 18th. Please view the flyer for information and registration.
- February, 2015 Workshop and Master Class at Roger Williams University in Providence Rhode Island on Feburary 7th and 8th. Detail to follow. Contact person is Vaughn Bryner.
- March, 2015 A Series of Workshops and Masterclasses at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln and Creighton University in Omaha Nebraska on Friday March 6th and Saturday, March 7th. For information and details, please contact Kevin Hanrahan.
- April, 2015 Workshop and lectures sponsored by the local chapter of the Voice Foundation (Chicago), April 11th and 12th. More details to follow.
- June, 2015 Somatic Voicework Level I in NYC will be offered again tentatively on June 12th to June 14th, Innovations in Vocal Pedagogy for Contemporary Commerical Music at City College of New York. Further details to follow. Until our 2015 brochure is available, please view our 2014 brochure. For any questions, please contact Suzanne Pittson
- July, 2015 CCM Vocal Pedagogy Institute, July 18-26, 2015, Levels I July 18-20, II 21-23,and III 24-26 at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, VA. It continues to be the first and only vocal pedagogy course, now in it's thirteenth year, offering graduate and doctoral credit for courses on CCM with Artist-in Residence Jeannette LoVetri. More information to follow. Until our new brochure is available, please view our 2014 CCM brochure and visit the CCM Institute.
- July, 2014 CCM Vocal Pedagogy Institute, July 12-21, 2014, Levels I, II,III at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, VA. It continues to be the first and only vocal pedagogy course, now in it's twelfth year, offering graduate and doctoral credit for courses on CCM with Artist-in Residence Jeannette LoVetri. Guest faculty include Otolaryngolist Dr. Chandra Ivey, and broadway conductor Andy Einhorn. More information to follow. Please view our 2014 CCM brochure. For more information and registration information, please visit CCM Institute. For further questions contact Kathryn Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May, 2014 For the second year, the voice workshop™ is proud to host Overtone Singing and Vocal Improvisation workshop with Rollin Rachele on Sunday, May 25, 2014 at the Voice Workshop™ 317 West 93rd street, Apt 3B, New York, NY. Rollin Rachele is an internationally known teacher and performer who has combined overtone singing with a variety of other western forms and traditional Indian Raga music over the years. This workshop is for people who wish to learn more about overtone singing and how to apply them to other traditions, in order to create a richer palette of sound. Participants will learn basic building blocks of overtone singing and some tips on how to work with them in creative settings. For more information and registration information please view the Overtone Workshop Flyer or email email@example.com.
- May, 2014 for the second year Somatic Voicework™ Level I training in NYC. Innovations in Vocal Pedagogy for Contemporary Commercial Music will be offered May 16-18, 2014 at the City College of New York with Conference Coordinator Suzanne Pittson, Jeannette LoVetri as Artist-in Residence and faculty Michelle Rosen with guest faculty Dr. Michael Pitman from New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and Annette Masson for voice and Movement. Our 2014 brochure is now available please visit for registration and more information. For any questions, please contact Suzanne Pittson.
- September, 2014 Level I of Somatic Voicework, Functional Training for Comtemporary Commercial Music, was offered at the University of Central Oklahoma at 100 N University Drive, Edmond Oklahoma on Friday September 5th to Sunday, September 7th. Guest ENT was Dr. Perry Santos. Please view the flyer. For more information, please contact Barbara Caprilli
- November, 2014 The Vancouver NATS has invited Jeanie LoVetri to presented a two day weekend workshop on functional voice training on November 8th and 9th at Douglas College, 700 Royal Avenue, New Westminster BC. Please view the Workshop Flyer for information and registration.
- November, 2014 There was be a 4 day workshop at MacEwan University Visiting Artist Series 2014/14 featuring Somatic Voicework™ , Edmonton, Alberta Canada on November 14th to 17th. Please view the flyer and for further information, please contact Chandelle Rimmer.
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2014, all rights reserved.