- June, 2016 For the second time Jeanie has been invited to be a Master Teacher for the 25th anniversity of the NATS Internship Program at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro NC, June 7-17, 2016. For more information and applications please contact Kathryn Duax
- July, 2016 Jeanie has been invited to be guest faculty at the National Center for Voice and speech in Salt Lake City Utah, July 18-19, 2016. For more information contact director Dr. Ingo Titze.
- September, 2016 Jeanie has been invited for an independant Presentation with master classes and workshops in Tel Aviv Israel, Mid-September, 2016. Details to follow. For more information contact Moran Cohen Talmor
- November, 2016 Jeanie has been invited for a series of master classes and workshops at the Stimmklinik (voice clinic) of Dr. Marcus Hess in Hamburg Germany, November 5-6, 2016. For more information please contact Jale Papila
- NEW January, 2017 For the first time outside the United States, Somatic Voicework Levels I, II, and III will be offered in Brisbane (Toowoomba) Australia, January 9-16. Details to follow and for more information contact Melissa Forbes
- January, 2017 Jeanie LoVetri will be the leading guest speaker at a voice conference in Sao Paulo Brazil January 25-28, 2017. Details to announced.
- May, 2016 Our very first Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training outside the US took place at Douglas College, 700 Royal Ave, New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada May 6-8, 2016 and was also enthusiastically received with another standing ovation. Contact person was Erica Northcott.
- April, 2016 NEW- Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training at The Chicago Institute for Voice Care (CIVC), 1855 West Taylor, Chicago IL, April 15-17, 2016 was very sucessful and enthusiastically received with a standing ovation at the conclusion. For more information please visit chicagovoicedoc.
- April, 2016 Teacher Training Day (TTD) in which SVW Teachers work with each other and students with supervision from Jeanie LoVetri took place on Saturday, April 2nd at Berklee College, Boston 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. There also was also a Teacher Support Group (TSG) in which Jeanie was working with Students while participants observe and comment on Sunday, April 3rd 1:30 to 5:30 at Wellesley College, MA.
- March, 2016 The master classes and workshops in Sweden, March 5-8, 2016 in Göteborg contact person Mia Edvardson as well as master classes and workshops in Stockholm March 12-14 contact person Margareta Thalen were very sucessful and well received
- February, 2016 Jeanie was the Guest Artist in the Roy Acuff Chair of Excellence Guest Artist Series at Austin Peay State University in Nashville, TN on February 8-10, 2016. She was helping them to introduce their new Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs, working with students on song style, vocal production and vocal health. Those interested in obtaining further information should contact Dr. Christopher Bailey, Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre & Voice.
- January 2016 Teacher Training Day at the Voice Workshop in New York city on Saturday, January 16th, 10am - 5pm, 2016, was open to graduates of Somatic Voicework™ only for $125. Also a Teacher Support Group for Somatic Voicework Teachers™ only, at the Voice Workshop in New York City on Sunday, January 17th, 1:30pm to 5:30pm for $85.
- January, 2016 Teacher Training Day at private home (location upon registration)in Washington DC area on Saturday, January 23rd, 2016, 10 am-5 pm was open to graduates of Somatic Voicework™ only for $125. There will also be a Teacher Support Group meeting for Somatic Voicework teachers™ at the same location on Sunday, January 24th 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm for $85. For more information and registration please contact Rebecca Ocampo
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2016, all rights reserved.