- October, 2015 Teacher Training Day at private home (location upon registration)in Washington DC area on Saturday, October 17, 2016 10 am-5 pm open to graduates of Somatic Voicework™ only for $125. There will also be a Teacher Support Group meeting for Somatic Voicework teachers™ at the same location on Sunday, October 18th 2 pm to 5 pm for $75. For more information and registration please contact Cate Frazier-Neely.
- October 2015 Teacher Support Group for Somatic Voicework Teachers™ only, New York City on October 25th, 2:30 to 6:30 for $85. For more information and registration contact Kaoruko Pilkington.
- February, 2016 Jeanie will be Guest Artist in the Roy Acuff Chair of Excellence Guest Artist Series at Austin Peay State University in Nashville, TN on February 8-10, 2016. She will be helping them to introduce their new Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs, working with students on song style, vocal production and vocal health. Those interested in obtaining further information should contact Dr. Christopher Bailey, Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre & Voice. Further details will be posted here closer to the date.
- March, 2016 Master classes and workshops in Stockholm and Göteborg Sweden March 5-14, 2016. Details to be announced at later date. For more information please contact Mia Edvardson.
- April, 2016 NEW- Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training at the University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center, April 15-17, 2016. Details to announced at a later date. For more information contact Jan Potter Reed.
- May, 2016 NEW-Level I Somatic Voicework™ LoVetri Method Training at Douglas College, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada May 6-8, 2016. Details to announced at a later date. For more information contact Erica Northcott.
- June, 2016 For the second time Jeanie has been invited to be a Master Teacher for the 25th anniversity of the NATS Internship Program at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro NC, June 7-17, 2016. For more information and applications please contact Kathryn Duax
- July, 2016 Jeanie will be presenting workshops, lectures and master classes at voice conference Sao Paulo, Brazil July 5-12, 2016 (dates approximate). More details to follow. For more information contact Joana Mariz
- July, 2016 Jeanie has been invited to be guest faculty at the National Center for Voice and speech in Salt Lake City Utah, July 18-19, 2016. For more information contact director Dr. Ingo Titze.
- September, 2016 Jeanie has been invited for an independant Presentation with master classes and workshops in Tel Aviv Israel, September 16-20, 2016 (dates approximate). Details to follow. For more information contact Michal Cohen
- November, 2016 Jeanie has been invited for a series of master classes and workshops at the Stimmklinik (voice clinic) of Dr. Marcus Hess in Hamburg Germany, November 5-6, 2016. For more information please contact Jale Papila
- June, 2015 Somatic Voicework Level I in NYC was offered again on June 12th to June 14th, Innovations in Vocal Pedagogy for Contemporary Commerical Music at City College of New York. with Artist-in-Residence Jeanie LoVetri and faculty Michelle Rosen and Carolyn Leonhart, associate faculty Brenda Earle Stokes and Jamie Leonhart and guest faculty Otolaryngologist Dr. Craig Zalvan and Janis Brenner. Our 2015 CCNY brochure is now available. For any questions, please contact Suzanne Pittson
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2015, all rights reserved.