- July, 2015 CCM Vocal Pedagogy Institute, July 18-26, 2015, Levels I July 18-20, II 21-23,and III 24-26 at Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, VA. It continues to be the first and only vocal pedagogy course, now in it's thirteenth year, offering graduate and doctoral credit for courses on CCM with Artist-in Residence Jeannette LoVetri. Broadway conductor Andy Einhorn returns again this year and we feature Otolaryngologist Dr. Adam Rubin, director of the Lakeshore Professional voice Center, along with many other regular and guest faculty. Our new 2015 brochure is now available and also for registration information please visit the CCM Institute.
- February, 2016 Jeanie will be Guest Artist in the Roy Acuff Chair of Excellence Guest Artist Series at Austin Peay State University in Nashville, TN on February 8-10, 2016. She will be helping them to introduce their new Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs, working with students on song style, vocal production and vocal health. Those interested in obtaining further information should contact Dr. Christopher Bailey, Assistant Professor of Musical Theatre & Voice. Further details will be posted here closer to the date.
- June, 2015 Somatic Voicework Level I in NYC was offered again on June 12th to June 14th, Innovations in Vocal Pedagogy for Contemporary Commerical Music at City College of New York. with Artist-in-Residence Jeanie LoVetri and faculty Michelle Rosen and Carolyn Leonhart, associate faculty Brenda Earle Stokes and Jamie Leonhart and guest faculty Otolaryngologist Dr. Craig Zalvan and Janis Brenner. Our 2015 CCNY brochure is now available. For any questions, please contact Suzanne Pittson
- March, 2015 A Series of Workshops and Masterclasses at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln and Creighton University in Omaha Nebraska was presented on Friday March 6th and Saturday, March 7th. For information and details, please contact Kevin Hanrahan.
- April, 2015 For the third time, the Voice Workshop was delighted tp present Overtone Singing - Vocal Improvisations and an Intro to Indian Classical Singing featuring the amazing Rollin Rachele on Sunday, April 26th, 2015 at the voice Workshop on the upper West side of Manhattan from 10-5:30 pm. Please view our flyer. For more information please contact Rollin Rachele.
- April, 2015 Workshop and lectures, OpenMind/OpenBody, connecting the voice community through science and sound, sponsored by the local chapter of the Voice Foundation (Chicago), the Chicago Institute for Voice Care and Davin Youngs Voice, April 11th and 12th. For more information, location and registration information, please visit openmindopenbody.com.
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2015, all rights reserved.