- Latour, M: "Jeanie LoVetri: Taking the Heat" Classical Singer Vol 27(1) January 2014: 56-59
- LoVetri, J: "The Neccessity of Using Functional Training in the Independent Studio" Journal of Singing, Vol. 70, September/October 2013, 79-86
- LoVetri, J: "Voice Students: What is Healthy Belting?" Majoring in Music.com 2013
- LoVetri, J:"Can You Do It All" Classical Singer, Vol 26(5), May 2013: 38-41
- LoVetri, J: "Confusion about Belting: A Personal Observation" VoicePrints, Journal of the New York Singing Teachers' Association September-October 2012 4-7.
- Causey, Trish: "Voice Technique for Musical Theatre Singers" www.Stage-Directions.comMarch 2012
- Morris, R.J., Ternstöm, S., LoVetri, J., Berkun,D: "Long-Term Average Spectra From a Youth Choir Singing in Three Vocal Registers and Two Dynamic Levels" Journal of Voice, 2012 26(1) 30-36
- Woodruff N: "Contemporary Commercial Voice Pedagogy Applied to the Choral Ensemble: An Interview with Jeannette LoVetri"Choral Journal 2011; 52(5): 41-52.
- Tortora, J., "Pitch Perfect Pipes: 13 Tips to Becoming a Better Singer" Making Music Magazine, September/October 2011. (Interview of Jeannette LoVetri)
- Barlow, C, LoVetri, J: "Closed Quotient and Spectral Measures of Female Adolescent Singers in Different Singing Styles" Journal of Voice, 2010; 24(3): 314-318
- Weekly, E. M, and LoVetri, J: " Follow-Up Contemporary Commercial Music (CCM) Survey: Who's Teaching What in Nonclassical Music" Journal of Voice. 2009; 23(3): 367-375.
- Melton, Joan, PhD: "Singing in Musical Theatre: The Training of Singers and Actors". New York: Allworth, 2007. (Chapter in Book)
- LoVetri, J, "Treatment of Injured Singers and Professional Speakers: The Singer/Actor, Singer/Dancer, and Singer/Musician". In: Benninger, M. S. and Murry, T. The Performer's Voice, San Diego, CA, Plural Publishing, 2006: 209-218
- Barnes-Burroughs, K, Watts C, Brown, O.L. and LoVetri, J: "The Visual/Kinesthetic Effects of Melodic Contour in Musical Notation as it Affects Vocal Timbre in Singers of Classical and Music Theater Repertoire" Journal of Voice, 2005; 19(3): 411-419.
- LoVetri, J: "Female Chest Voice", Vocal Pedagogy Column of Richard Miller, Journal of Singing. 2003; 60(2): 161-164.
- LoVetri, J: "Who's Minding the Store" Journal of Singing Vol 59(2), March 2003, 259 -252
- LoVetri, J., and Weekly, E. M: "Contemporary Commercial Music (CCM) Survey: Who's Teaching What in Non-Classical Vocal Music" Journal of Voice. 2003; 17(2): 207-216.
- LoVetri, J: "Contemporary Commercial Music; More than one way to use the vocal tract" Journal of Singing Jan/Feb 2002
- Titze, Story, Smith, & Long: "A Reflex Resonance Model of Vocal Vibrato" Acoustical Society of America, Feb 2002. **J. Lovetri Research Associate
- Moline, JM, Golder, A.L: "Health Effects Evaluation of Theatrical Smoke, Haze, and Pyrotechnics", Online article on Actors Equity website, June 6, 2000. *** J.Lovetri as Professional theatrical voice coach
- Surow, J.B., LoVetri, J: "Alternative Medical Therapy" Use Among Singers: Prevalence and Implications for the Medical Care of the Singer; Journal of Voice, Vol. 14, No 3, 2000
- LoVetri, J., Lesh, S., Woo, P: Preliminary Study on the Ability of Trained Singers to Control the Intrinsic and Extrinsic Laryngeal Musculature; Journal of Voice, Vol 13, No 2, 1999.
- LoVetri, J: "Preventing Vocal Abuse in Non-Classical Singers", In: Bejjani, F. Current Research in Arts Medicine, Chicago, MEDArt International, Inc.; 1993: 519-521.
- Sundberg, J., Gramming, P., LoVetri, J: Comparisons of Pharynx, Source, Formant and Pressure Characteristics in Operatic and Musical Theatre Singing; Speech Transmission Laboratory, Quarterly Progress and Status Report, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockhom, Sweden, October 15, 1991.
Jeanie LoVetri singing "Let the Bright Seraphin" by G.F. Handel at the 2011 Christmas Concert of the New York City Community Chorus as Holy Apostles in Manhattan
This is part of a 34 minute video of an interview of Theo Bleckmann by Jeannette LoVetri that was presented at the NATS Convention in Minneapolis in June of 2006. It demonstrates various vocal qualities by Theo Bleckman combined with endoscopic video of Mr. Bleckmann's vocal folds previously presented at the Voice Foundation in 1998. it includes inhalation phonation, bright and dark vowels, scat and yodeling. Theo Bleckman, a very talented multidimensional vocalist, has worked with Jeannette LoVetri for over ten years.
Video of Theo Bleckmann
copyright © The Voice Workshop 2001-2014, all rights reserved.